The Childrens Aid Society of the District of Thunder Bay

Caring for Children... a Community Responsibility

How You Can Help

Home > How You Can Help

Report Concerns You May Have About a Child

If you are concerned that a child you know is, or may be, maltreated, you should report your concern immediately to the Children's Aid Society. The protection of children is everyone's responsibility! For more information, refer to the About Child Maltreatment page.

Become A Volunteer

The Children's Aid Society has many opportunities to help our agency help children through volunteering. Visit the Volunteer Resources page to learn more.

Become A Foster Parent

Our agency is always looking for caring families who are ready to help provide care to children in our care. Visit the Foster Care page to learn more.

Become a Society Member

Support the work of our agency by becoming a member. Memberships entitle you to participate as a voting member at our Annual Meeting. Memberships are available by contacting the Children's Aid Society.

Contribute to the Children's Services Foundation

Visit the Children's Services Foundation page to learn more about the wonderful support the Foundation offers to many of our community's children.


What's New

Saves MATTer
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care and Children’s Aid Society of ...

60's Scoop information
Sixties's Scoop Poster Sixties Scoop Settlement Notice Records Reconciliation ...

Child Abuse Prevention Month
Child Abuse Prevention Month Step Up is an annual campaign held by ...

Mandate Expanding
Expansion of the Child Welfare Mandate to Include 16 and 17 Year ...

Crown Ward Class Action Notice
Class Action on Behalf of Crown Wards Were you a Crown ward at any ...

Children and youth involved in the child welfare system encounter ...


  Member of Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies