Class Action on Behalf of Crown Wards
- Were you a Crown ward at any time from the period January 1, 1966 until March 30, 2017? If so, you may be a class member in the class action which has now been certified by the court. The lawsuit seeks money (damages) and other benefits for class members.
- Class Members are automatically included in the class action, unless they take steps to exclude themselves (opt out) by March 11, 2018. If you want to stay in the class action, do not opt out.
- If you opt out, you will not be part of the lawsuit and you will not be able to share in any money or any other benefit obtained for the class if the lawsuit is successful.
- This lawsuit does not impact your ability to seek compensation now from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board or from any other person other than the Province of Ontario.
- Please visit https://kmlaw.ca/cases/crown-ward-class-action/ to get more information about this class action and your rights, or contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-739-8936.